What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you create an account through our web portal. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or basic company information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Should you choose to proceed in receiving insurance quotes through Founder Shield, we will send you additional forms catered to your insurance needs that will collect additional confidential information about you and your company, such as financial data, ownership structure, management and IT practices, etc. All information is kept completely confidential, subject to minor exceptions outlined below.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide you with the requested products/services – this includes but is not limited to getting you insurance quotes, servicing / renewing your policies, and helping you with insurance claims.
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. Every one of our customers has very different needs, and the way in which we approach those needs is very fact and circumstance-dependent. We want your company to get the best coverage possible, and in order to do so, the more information we have from you, the better.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Here’s what we DON’T do with your information:
- Sell it to anyone for any reason.
- Disclose it to anyone other than those necessary to procure the insurance products requested (mainly underwriters at insurance companies)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) is kept on file in order to follow up with you to check to make sure your insurance policy(ies) remain adequate for your company’s size and growth trajectory.
tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://foundershield.com/terms-conditions/
228 Park Ave S #90348
New York, NY 10001