We’re excited to be kicking of the first of a series of meetups for the newly formed New York Venture Community Ops group! As you might gather from the title, the group’s focus is on operations and examines the challenges startups face when scaling ops. The events are also a great chance to network with founders, VCs, and tons of startup folks.
Here are the details:
- In the beginning stages of a company, COOs tend to take on, whether they want to or not, an HR role. We’ll have a team of experts here to discuss do’s and don’ts of creating an efficient and successful team
- Shaun Johnson, Talent Expert, Co-Founder, StartUp Institute
- Francesca Romano, HR Expert, VP, Talent & Performance Management at Collective[i]
- David Gordon, Employment Law Expert, Partner, Richardson & Patel LLP
- Wine, beer, whiskey & hors d’oeuvres YUM <please tip your bartender ;)>
- More details and RSVP here
See you there!